Ruud Gas Water Heater
Ruud Professional Gas Water Heater line - designed for professionals by professionals.
Guardian System™ - New Gas Water Heater
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Easy to light – no matches required
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Standard replacement parts
Navien Tankless Water Heater
Never Run Out Of Hot Water Again
Today, homeowners want multiple shower heads and even larger garden tubs. With a shower head flow rate about 2.5 gallons a minute or whirlpool or soaker tubs with more than a 70 gallon capacity, the old technology 50-gallon tank can't do the job. With a Rinnai Continuum, you get up to 8.5 gallons of hot water per minute. And, the hot water temperature is consistent and never ending!
You Control The Temperature
Individual temperature controls give homeowners the flexibility to change the temperature in different locations of their home. Just imagine... never ending hot water in the kitchen, bath or laundry room and at the exact temperature you desire.
Navien ComfortFlow ® is the first and only system that incorporates a built-in insulated buffer tank and recirculation pump. The buffer tank eliminates the “cold water sandwich” effect and issues of minimum flow rates commonly found in other tankless water heaters. The recirculation pump saves on water bills by reducing the time to get hot water. When activated, the optional ComfortFlow mode results in additional energy usage.
The NaviLink® optional Wi-Fi remote control system will enable you to use your smartphone or tablets to control temperatures remotely, access usage data and receive diagnostic notifications on all Navien products (NPE-A, NPE-S, NCB-E, NHB). Existing installations/stock may require purchase of a new main PCB and front control panel.