When was the last time you’ve had Furnace Maintenance preformed?
With fall approaching, it is important to make sure your furnace is up and running for the chilly nights ahead. But when was the last time you’ve had a clean and check preformed by your experts at Colony Heating and Air Conditioning? You may wonder, what are the benefits of an annual clean and check? Let’s go over some details and benefits.
- Service Agreements save you money. You will receive preferred billing on Service Agreements and service calls, meaning you will save at least 10% on parts and labor on every call
- Have work scheduled before the busy season
- Priority handling of your service needs in case of emergency
- It will prolong the life of the investment that you have made in your heating and cooling equipment
- With energy prices rising, it will ensure that you are getting the most out of your energy dollars that you are spending
- Peace of mind that your equipment is running safely and efficiently
We offer Residential and Commercial Service Agreements
Residential Service Agreements:
Colony offers service agreement on a wide range of equipment at competitive rates. Geothermal heat pumps, air to air heat pumps, electric air handlers, air conditioners, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, and much more.
Colony can service the equipment and customize the service agreement to meet your needs.
Commercial Service Agreements:
Colony services a wide range of equipment. Please give us a call and we can get you a free quote to customize the service agreement to your needs or requirements at no charge or obligation.
Please call us at 364-4328 if you would like more information on setting up a service agreement. If you ever have issues with your furnace, call the guys you can trust at Colony Heating and Air Conditioning. Our technicians are available for service 24/7, 365 days a year.