In need of Heating Repair in Cedar Rapids, North Liberty, Iowa City or Surrounding Areas?
Our experts here at Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning have you covered. The coldest months are almost among us. Is your Furnace, Fireplace and other Heating equipment ready for the job? Be sure to, “Call the Guys you can Trust,” at 364-HEAT for any Heating Repair! We’ve been in the business 40+ years and offer you efficient, reliable and competitively priced services. Heating issues seem to happen at the worst times – do not panic. Colony provides 24 hour service, even on weekends and holidays!
Heating Repair – Check out the Equipment we Service:
- Gas Furnaces – LP & Natural Gas
- Air-to-Air Heat Pumps
- Electric Furnaces
- Hanging Gas or Electric Heaters
- Duct Heaters
- Gas Inserts
- Package thru-the-wall units
- Mini-split systems
- In-floor Radiant Heat
- Mobile Home Furnaces and Air Conditioners*
- Water Heaters – Electric and Gas
- Make-up Air Heaters
- Geothermal/Heat Pumps
- Residential Boilers
- Gas Fireplaces
- Gas Stoves (heating only)
- Gas Logs
- PTAC Units (hotel style)*
- Rooftop Units – Package Gas/Electric
- Radiant Tube Heaters
- Plus Many More!
To ensure you unit is working properly (and it’s not too late!) we recommend an annual Heating Inspection. This will save you from potential Heating Repair.
What an annual Heating Inspection consists of:
- Oil or grease all bearings, including blower motor and damper bearings
- Inspect flue for proper draft
- Inspect, clean and adjust ignition system
- Inspect for proper thermostat operation
- Inspect and replace filters (filters are extra)
- Clean and adjust burners
- Inspect and adjust (if necessary) all limit and fan controls
- Plus Much More!
When your Furnace, Fireplace or other Heating Equipment takes a turn for the worse, call Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll be there to service you! Remember, for any Heating Repair issues in the Cedar Rapids, North Liberty and Iowa City area, “Call the Guys you can Trust.” Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our trained professionals. Stay warm!