ANNUAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE | CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA CITY & SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
As cooler temperatures approach, it’s time to prepare your Furnace for the cold winter ahead. There are many benefits of having annual maintenance preformed on your Furnace. Here are a few below.
Increased lifespan – Like any machine, Furnaces wear down over time and eventually stop working. We will inspect your system and catch any potential issues before they become major problems. Proper annual maintenance can add years of life to your system.
Increased efficiency – With a freshly cleaned Furnace, you will increase your efficiency – saving you money! Dirty air filters can severely cut back on your Furnace’s efficiency. Regular maintenance will give you better comfort in your entire home.
Peace of mind – Rest assured that your Furnace is working well when you need it most.
HVAC ANNUAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
With Colony’s Residential and Commercial HVAC Service Agreements – you will receive special benefits and perks.
- Service Agreements save you money. You will receive preferred billing on Service Agreements and service calls, meaning you will save at least 10% on parts and labor on every call
- Have your work scheduled before the busy season
- Priority handling of your service needs in case of emergency
- With energy prices rising, our service agreement will ensure that you are getting the most out of your energy dollars that you are spending
- Peace of mind that your equipment is running safely and efficiently
Please give us a call at 364-HEAT (4328) if you would like more information on setting up a service agreement. If you ever have issues with your furnace, “Call the Guys You Can Trust,” at Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. Our technicians are available for service 24/7, 365 days a year.