EMERGENCY HEATING REPAIR
Heating issues seem to happen at the worst times. Colony provides 24 hour service, even on weekends and holidays! Our professionals at Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning have the experience you can count on for any Heating Emergency. The coldest months are approaching. Is your Furnace, Fireplace and other Heating equipment ready for the job? Colony’s Service Team offers you efficient, reliable and competitively priced services.
Heating Repair – Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, North Liberty and More!
- Gas Furnaces – LP & Natural Gas
- Air-to-Air Heat Pumps
- Electric Furnaces
- Hanging Gas or Electric Heaters
- Duct Heaters
- Gas Inserts
- Package thru-the-wall units
- Mini-split systems
- In-floor Radiant Heat
- Mobile Home Furnaces and Air Conditioners*
- Water Heaters – Electric and Gas
- Make-up Air Heaters
- Geothermal/Heat Pumps
- Residential Boilers
- Gas Fireplaces
- Gas Stoves (heating only)
- Gas Logs
- PTAC Units (hotel style)*
- Rooftop Units – Package Gas/Electric
- Radiant Tube Heaters
- Plus Many More!
To ensure your unit is working properly (and it’s not too late), we recommend an annual Furnace Clean and Check. This preventative maintenance will potentially save you from a Service call!
Annual Heating Inspection
- Oil and grease all bearings, including blower motor and damper bearings
- Inspect flue for proper draft
- Inspect, clean and adjust ignition system
- Inspect for proper thermostat operation
- Inspect and replace filters (filters are extra)
- Clean and adjust burners
- Inspect and adjust (if necessary) all limit and fan controls
- Plus Much More!
When your Furnace, Fireplace or other Heating Equipment breaks down – call Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll be there to service you! “Call the Guys You Can Trust.” Call today to schedule an appointment. 364-HEAT (4328).