GAS FIREPLACE CLEANING | CEDAR RAPIDS, NORTH LIBERTY, IOWA CITY
When was the last time you have had your Gas Fireplace cleaned and inspected? Call Colony today to schedule your annual Gas Fireplace inspection! Proper maintenance can prolong the life of your fireplace and ensure the unit is working safely and efficiently. Certainly we recommend having an inspection preformed once a year. We service and inspect all brands of Gas Fireplaces, Gas Stoves and Gas Log Sets.
WHAT WE DO DURING CLEANING
- The first step in fireplace cleaning – the technician will remove the glass on the front and clean both sides thoroughly removing any residue on the inside.
- Next, the interior logs will be removed and cleaned while the base of the fireplace is wiped down.
- After that, the technician will clean the interior liner and clean the pilot assembly and ensure it is functioning correctly.
- The flue and exhaust will be inspected to ensure there are no obstructions.
- Next, the logs will be reset and new glowing embers will be added to give the unit a fresh, new look.
- The glass will then be set back into place and the fireplace will be fired up and tested.
- Finally, the technician will visually inspect the flame and interior to ensure it looks as good as new!
If you have a Gas Log Set, our trained technicians will clean the logs and check the the pilot assembly as well as venting to ensure everything is working safely and properly. We will add new glowing embers to freshen up the rock bed at the base of the log set.
Annual Gas Fireplace Cleaning and Inspection is crucial to the safety, longevity and efficiency of the unit. Please give us a call at 319-364-HEAT (4328) and ask for our heating service department to schedule your inspection. “Call the Guys You Can Trust,” at Colony Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.