Is a Ductless system right for you?
Whether you have a single room or you are renovating your entire house from scratch - Mitsubishi Electric has a Zoned Comfort Solution that fits your unique needs. These units are perfect for your porch, sun room, garage or that one room in your home that is always too warm or too cold.
Ductless HVAC Overview/ How it Works
Ductless heating and cooling systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps that simply take heat energy from one place and move it to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant.
- Outdoor unit: connects to the indoor unit by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of the home on ground level.
- Indoor unit: mounted on a centrally located wall. One ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized home.
- Remote control: allows occupants to adjust the settings for maximum efficiency, comfort and control.
- Single-Zone: Ductless is a perfect solution for homes with problem rooms that just never feel comfortable. You know, a great room with a high ceiling, or large glass exposure. A sun room or addition. Even a converted attic, or a remodeled room over a garage. Ductless systems allow you to pinpoint the area of your home you want to condition, which always takes some of the load off your existing HVAC system, saving you money.
- Multi-Zone: With a ductless system it’s easy to choose exactly how much you want to heat or cool each room or zone of your home to accommodate your family’s preferences and lifestyle. With a ductless solution from Colony Heating and Air Conditioning, you can eliminate energy use in the rooms you’re not using, or design a climate in your home based on the factors that make you and your home unique.
Hot spot/ Cold spot – chances are great that you have at least one room in your home that’s either too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. Mitsubishi Electric Zone Comfort Solutions can easily take care of those hot and cold spots without replacing your current system.
Renovation – Investing in a home renovation offers you the ultimate luxury of creating fresh new spaces you can enjoy in total comfort. With Mitsubishi Electric Zone Comfort Solutions, you can maximize your comfort while saving energy. No matter the size or scale of your renovation, there are systems to meet your needs.
New Construction – Whether you are building a starter home or the home of your dreams, you deserve to be 100% comfortable 100% of the time. Mitsubishi Electric Zone Comfort Solutions allow you to provide each room with its own temperature set point. This is the modern customization you and your family deserve.
Replacement – Every cooling and heating system will need to be replaved at some point. When it’s time for a new system in your home, don’t settle for the same outdated, inefficient technology. A Zone Comfort Solution from Mitsubishi Electric will improve the efficiency of your cooling and heating, save you money and make your family more comfortable than you ever thought possible.
Common Applications for Ductless
- Home Additions
- Home Remodel/ Renovation
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes without space for ductwork
- Older homes with no existing ductwork
- Larger, multi-room living spaces
- Large Kitchens or Bathrooms